GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS WITH FUR:
- Your humans must take you with them during the day; otherwise, please remind them to put you in your crate.
- Your humans need to remember to clean up after you.
- Perhaps you are allowed up on the furniture or bed at home, but not here.
- If you bark excessively or bite, you will be asked to leave.
- We’ll be charging your humans $20 per day for you.
- Just so other guests aren’t afraid of you, you’ll need to be on your leash in the house.
- I’m afraid we don’t allow furred guests (or furred residents, for that matter) into the dining room during breakfast either.
- If you need a towel for your paws or whatever, we have lots of dog towels…please don’t use the good people towels.
- Do you have a valid license and rabies certificate?
- Your humans are responsible for any damage you cause, including sleeping on the furniture, so be good!
Your house-mates are Delta (the blacker, older, ballerina-like, sweeter one) and Dervish (the bigger, whiter, gymnast-like, whirling one). They love to play.